Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The Darkest Hour

Hey guys hope everyone is doing well. Many people don't know this about me, but I am also a fantastic writer. Its a hobby, that I love. I am currently about to publish my first book. It will be available in three formats: 1) Online Format 2) Hard Book Format 3) E-book as in on the Nook or Kindle. I love my Nook by the way, and spend tons of time reading, when I am not writing, shooting, or editing the smut I shoot lol. (Not really smut but you know what I mean he he he)

Also please email me with your fan requests on what I should sell at my booth. I have been getting plenty of ideas from fans, but I want to hear from you! Briella and Brendas Bondage Booth...

Some of the ideas we have currently gotten have been:

a) baseball caps
b) thongs
c) thongs, and panthose we have shot in
d) my magazines I just shot for will be up for sale
e) posters, we will have complimentary posters and I will be at my booth a couple hours a day doing signings for my fans
f) dvds
g)ball gags

Brendas Bound will have things like bootie shorts, and Jute rope. She will also be at the booth doing signings.

AND - WE will be making this a tradition, every year we will be doing a raffle at our booth. You will have to wait and see what the prize will be and for more details...

Its going to be amazing, CAN'T WAIT TO see all my fetish friends there, fans, and meet new people too.

See ya! Fetish Con 2013!




No comments:

Post a Comment