Monday, January 14, 2013



I had so much fun shooting Bella Loves, and Brendas Bound two of my regular girls for my clips4sale sites, and my new website which is up and running now and has been for quite awhile. You can get all of my clips for 1 low monthly price, and I update three times a week if not more @ briellasbondageboutique.com. I always hire top of the line models, so if you feel you have what it takes to work for my site please let me know... However, I will not work with trashy girls, or girls who copy me...

 I shot with my friend Mike today who owns fetish con. I had so much fun, and can't wait to shoot with him again. I am listed on the fetish con list already so if you would like to book a shoot than get at me, and we set something up. I will also be making appearances at my own booth I am sharing with Brenda from Brendas Bound, and Marc from Pete's Girls!

How cool is this?? I am going to have a booth up this month! Yup I am finally doing it. My career is soaring right now. My clips4sale and website is on the top 25 list in bondage for clips4sale, and my brand new website already has so many new members its great. I am finally living the American Dream.

ALSO FYI: FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO KEEP ASKING ME: I DONT HAVE A SISTER. I AM THE ONLY FEMALE MY MOTHER HAS. THE REASON I NEVER MENTION HAVING A SISTER IS BC I DONT HAVE ONE. I AM THE ONLY GIRL CHILD MY MOTHER HAS LOL! STOP RIDING MY COATTAILS ... YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE... LOL. NOW ON TO OTHER THINGS, I HAVE NO MORE TIME FOR DRAMA...U ARE CUT OFF... ERR.. AFTER THE BEEP... STOP POSING!

 I am having so much fun being a producer now too. I love being able to stay home, and go to school. I am about to become a Physicians Assistant, or Nurse Practitioner after I get my RN degree. I have a 4.0 from a real private, highly ranked college, and start school again in April... YAY! I can't wait...

ALSO, I love doing customs... And have been for years... I have a very fast turn around time, and I have a zip file of my girls I can work with at any given time. Affordable rates, and top of the line quality work. I just got a new HDD CANON VIDEO RECORDER. Its a HG10... Love my NEW VIDEO CAMERA... Its taking amazing videos!






No comments:

Post a Comment