Monday, January 28, 2013


I am so done with letting people rent space in my head. If I don't get along with someone I feel that it is so much easier to cut that individual out of my life than to keep dealing with all of the negative bullshit and I have honestly been much happier. It takes way to much energy to argue back and forth, talk shit, and act immature. I know who I am so what people I don't even talk to say about me is irrelevant. I simply don't care, and I am not going to rent them space in my mind for free. I was watching my favorite show today Mob Wives, and the doctor said "If someone's the devil, whether your right or wrong your not going to change the devil." And that kind of goes along with what I am saying. If I don't get along with someone I am simply cutting them out of my life. Done... I don't have time for the drama, and I definitely am not going to rile myself up about inconsequential things. I have so much going on right now I simply don't have the time, or the care too. If someone wants to waste their time talking shit more power to them! Let them drag themselves down and look stupid. People know who I am and that's all I care about. I care about me, and how I react. You can't control other people, but you can dictate your own actions. I am all about being a positive person, and my friends have all said they have noticed a change in my outlook on life.

On other more important notes, I had so much fun this weekend in Miami! I worked with my good friend Alan Pedroso and we shot some really cool pictures, and then went out to dinner. I love the pics I get when I shoot with Alan. They are always top notch and amazing! I shot with a lot of other photographers too, and went to a foot fetish party. My friend Mathew and I are planning our own foot fetish party! Its going to knock your socks off... Litterally. So stay tuned for more information about this... The website is in development right now.

I am working with Anthony Peters from DizDat tomorrow. He is one of my closest friends in the industry, and he has taught me a lot of what I know. Its always good to work with him, and I am looking forward to it.

I met a new model at the foot fetish party I am hiring for clips. Her name is Natalia and she is just breaking into the industry. After the foot fetish party we did a shoot and she did a great job and picked up quick. We were up till after 3am shooting, and then I had a hotel at the Marriott. The beds are so damn comfy! Anthony and I are shooting her this weekend, and I know she will be a great add to our collection of models. I am always hiring new girls for clips. I have both a strict bondage, and a variable fetish clip site.

I did start classes, and they are going great. I already had homework so I wrote on my new favorite book Entwined in You the Crossfire series. If you liked 50 shades of Grey you will Love Entwined in You. Fifty Shades is an okay book, I am currently reading 50 Shades Darker, but there is just sooo much sex in it its insane. I like to read because it gets my own creativity flowing for when I am writing my own novels. I am almost finished with my current book. Its a Vampire book, and its amazing. I of course have lots of publicity I am going to be doing for the book once it's published, and I just shot the book's cover this weekend with Alan. I am sooo Excited. This book is really coming together, and I know its going to be great. You will be able to purchase it several different ways. You can get it online, on Amazon, on the Nook or Kindle, and I will be signing hard back covers at fetish con this year too, but I am really psyched about the book. See I have so much going on now its not even funny, and February is even more insanely busy. I have a boatload of shoots this month where I am being hired as a model, a boatload of models I am hiring for my own sites, a tour with my friend coming up, editing and shooting clips and photos, I have a lot of customs, (Which I need to finish editing pics for a custom I am currently working on) and so much more. My life is the busiest its ever been, and I am not even on the road right now. But the producing is going sooo good. I have exceeded my goal for my clips4sale store and website this month. That's a pro for sure.

So check me out. Follow me on twitter and like me on Facebook. facebook.com/briellajaden

I REALLY need to go and finish this custom, and update my 3 sites, so its been great chatting and you know there will be more to come. I added a photo from this weekend: Hope you like xo

Alan Pedroso Pic:
And another photo Just BECAUSE ITS HOT AND I "LOVE, ADORE, GO CRAZY FOR VAMPIRES" If you haven't noticed, (many people call me a Vampire btw lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment