Friday, January 25, 2013



I had my first day at school today! I had a blast. I am so happy I am back in class. It really makes me happy. I needed to get back to school, because I want to continue to better myself: mind, body and soul. What we do now is in preparation for our family. I do plan on getting my Nurse Practitioner degree, or Physicians Assistant. I am at one of the only colleges that offer this program in the area I live in. Most people can't get in because the wait is LONG and the work is GRUELING! But I give 110% to everything I do, and I am enrolled. Had my first day of school today! WooHoo!

I had so much fun shooting with Nic from Eyes on fetish yesterday. We shot with my friend Bella Loves also known as Violet Sky. Then the day before I shot with Sleepy Soles - Anna Lee which was really fun too. We went out to dinner with David Mack afterwards. We had fun.. I love sushi and hot sake. Its my weakness! I am booked up till Feb, (mid feb) but if you have an idea for a shoot, and can give me about a weeks notice we can plan something. I have been shooting EVERY DAY. My schedule is insane. I am also going on a big  tour at the end of my class semester with my girl. We are pretty booked solid for this tour, but we can always use more work. We are workaholics and will work all night if we have too. We love to work doing shoots.... Her and I will be driving so if you want to shoot let me know. I will get her MM number.
Happy Days ahead... Got so much in store... I will share as I continue to move forward. Don't want to say to much now bc I have followers, and I really don't want them to know my every move. Its a bit creepy.. But when your me you'll have that type of thing. Not to many people can hang lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment