Friday, June 22, 2012

Amazon Wish List

OK I am very excited. I just made my new Amazon wish list and I am excited I am going to be able to share it with everyone. A lot of people kept asking me why I didn't have an Amazon wish list sense so many models out there have one. I just didn't have the time to make one, and on top of that I want so many things I didn't know where to start lol. So tonight although I have tons of work and its almost 4am I stayed up and made my wish list. I was like a little kid in a candy shop lol. But I finally compiled my list, and I am looking forward to getting my gifts off of it. I picked things from not very expensive to extremely expensive, but I know that I am worth it. So I chose things I wanted and things I needed. I picked some work out gear I need, chose some stuff for my cats and dog. There was this really cool cat litter box that was shaped like a toilet, but in actuality it was a self-cleaning litter box. I definitely hope someone buys me that. I also picked out my new laptop and desktop computers I want. So yea I chose all kinds of nifty things. I also picked out some really hot sex toys and bondage gear. I think that is what was the most fun. I love bondage, and picking out these new toys was fun. I also have been doing dom sessions, and I picked out some cool stuff for my slaves. So all in all I had a grand time picking things out. I think you will find a lot of things about my character just from looking at my amazon wish list. Here is the link:  http://amzn.com/w/31ES6667MI9I9. So guys check it out and let me know what you think.

xo xo Briella Jaden


No comments:

Post a Comment