Saturday, June 23, 2012

Briella's Naughty Fantasy






Today I had a lot of fun making a pantyhose/footjob clip. I just happened to get out of the shower when I decided I wanted to make a clip since I was feeling a little frisky. I put a very sexy corset on, and then I slipped on some of my silky smooth pantyhose that always make me feel sexy. There was just something about this clip that turned me on. I am sure it will turn you on as well because I tell you exactly what you would be getting if you were with me. This clip features a lot of fetish content in one. I have on my sexy pantyhose, I am wet from just getting out of the shower (and by the end of this clip I am even more wet), and so I play with myself with my fingers, and with my feet I play with my big trusty and powerful blue toy while thinking about jacking you off with my feet. I know you foot boys love my feet. I have been told this time, and time again. I do have very pretty feet, and I take care of them. I always pamper my feet. I especially like when my feet are pampered by other people. I love my feet rubbed, kissed, and licked. This is a great clip because it becomes a fantasy, and I rub my toy as I rub myself. It was a lot of fun to make and I really think you will enjoy the clip too. Go check it out at www.clips4sale.com/55169

No comments:

Post a Comment