Sunday, March 10, 2013



Hey guys and ladies hope all is well! I am doing okay right now. Basically hanging in there. I of course miss my grandmother, and sometimes its hard to go to the store and see something I want to buy her, and not be able to do so. I was shopping today with my friend Mike from Bass Bondage, and I saw a shirt I would have loved to buy my little Stella, but I couldn't because she is no longer with me in the flesh, but within the soul I know she will always be with me, and I do call upon my angel when I am sad. I know she is my guardian angel now, and I am trying to do the things I know she would want me to do. I wear her ring every day because it makes me feel closer to her.

Anyways on other notes I had so much fun in Detroit. I only did a mini tour with my friend Mike. He was nice enough to drive me down there. I worked for downgirls.com, JJ-Plush, Got Cuffs, northbound, and a couple other people and really had a blast. JJ is more amazing in person then how much everyone always tells me she is. Not only is she beautiful, but she is so sweet and fun to talk too. I definitely plan on working with her and Tony again. I met Dixie Comet too. She is lots of fun also.

Now I am back in Ohio. I wasn't planning on coming back to Ohio, but here I stand for the moment. I am not dealing with anyone holding me up anymore. And it's all good I have gotten home from Ohio a million times before and that's why they make public transportation: planes, buses, and trains lol. I have some shoots coming up this week so I have to be home one way or another I will be home by Wed. Northbound was like I never go anywhere without driving myself when traveling with another person and driving. I can relate lol. I am still going to California. I am going twice. I am going once now, and then I am going possibly in June, but not sure all the details on that one yet. Not sure which model I will be taking on my west coast tour now that everything is all jammed up once again.

I have a shoot tomorrow with Mike from Bass bondage, who I really like and appreciate his help.

No comments:

Post a Comment