Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Fetish Con 2012

Fetish Con 2012 was a lot of fun. I was doing all kinds of shoots litterally from 12pm to 12 am or later some nights. Fetish Con began early for me this year and I shot past the end of it before heading off to Texas with Kylee Rain. I had a great time as always in Texas too though. I love Texas and would even possibly one day consider moving there. But I shot with tons of awesome people, hung out with my friends from brendasbound.com and finally met Dominick Wolf who I have always heard lots of good things about. I love fetish con, and plan on coming back next year as well. I do plan on having a booth. My career is really booming right now, and I am really proud of where I have taken it. I am so excited that its grown to the level its grown, and love my fans. I also love traveling, and meeting new people so this is by far the absolute best job for me. I have met lots of great people, and am continuing to have fun. Of course, your always going to have your haters and thats part of life. You know your not doing something right if you don't have haters. Its when you have people who try and bring you down that you know your doing something right, and since I am often imitated, but never duplicated thats okay. I am good with these things, and these dumb ass people continue to amuse me. Good thing theres only about 2 producers in this whole industry I don't have good things to say about. If your wondering who I am talking about you can read the earlier posts lol. Its funny...

I am a top model. I love my career, and I know its just going to keep getting better. I recently just did a couple international magazines which will be out for purchase very shortly

Till then,

Briella Jaden

No comments:

Post a Comment